Skip to content

Do R&D tax credits apply to a sole trader?

Only companies that are liable to pay UK corporation tax are eligible to claim Research and Development (R&D) tax credits. Sole traders, as they do not pay UK corporation tax, are not eligible for R&D tax relief.

Get Started

Our hassle-free and streamlined process is waiting for you to get started and to make you feel confident throughout your R&D claim application.
eBook RD tax credits ebook 2024

Your eBook guide to
R&D tax credits

Gain access to valuable insights from our experts in R&D tax credits, empowering you with essential information to ensure a successful claim, ultimately injecting funds back into your account.