Skip to content

Is there a standard format I need to use to provide the information to HMRC?

Your R&D tax credit claim is submitted along with your corporation tax return (CT600). HMRC does not provide a specific template for the supporting information, but they do specify the type of details they require for an R&D tax credit claim. This includes a breakdown of the qualifying expenditure and a description of your R&D activities.

After determining the R&D tax credit benefit, you must enter this information in your company tax return (CT600). This includes the enhanced qualifying R&D expenditure and, if applicable, the payable tax credit amount. Learn more about required documents for submitting R&D claims.

Get Started

Our hassle-free and streamlined process is waiting for you to get started and to make you feel confident throughout your R&D claim application.
eBook RD tax credits ebook 2024

Your eBook guide to
R&D tax credits

Gain access to valuable insights from our experts in R&D tax credits, empowering you with essential information to ensure a successful claim, ultimately injecting funds back into your account.